Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding is $1,000. The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
To be eligible the business must:
– have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
– have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
– have Queensland headquarters
– have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
– not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
Applicants must not begin the project or pay for the product/s or service/s, in part or full, without confirmation that the project has been approved.
For more information click on this link to the Australian Government Grants website