At Living Smart every person in every household has the ability to make simple, effective and lasting changes towards sustainable living.
To guide you through these changes, Living Smart provides comprehensive, relevant information and resources in a user friendly format.
The Living Smart Program: Homes, Solutions and Awards is a partnership of the Sunshine Coast Council and Moreton Bay Regional Council.
Living Smart Homes
Register today for FREE to learn easy ways to reduce your environmental impact, save on rising household costs and improve your wellbeing!
There’s eight modules of advice and activities, clips, tips and calculators to help you on your sustainable living journey. And much, much more.
Once you have registered:
- Get started on the 8 sustainable living modules shown below; they’re self-paced. Each module completed = a leaf or gumnut for your sign + a warm inner glow.
- Receive a welcome pack in the mail, including a Living Smart Homes sign to place on your fridge, gate or letterbox (Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay residents only, sorry!).
- Stay motivated with our monthly e-newsletters, regular giveaways and sustainability news.
- Connect with like-minded people at sustainable living workshops and events in your area.
- Check out Living Smart Solutions eco-friendly businesses (or register your own business)
- Share the love – tell your friends about Living Smart!
Living Smart Solutions
Showcase your business or find a sustainable solution today!
Living Smart Solutions is a FREE directory of local environmentally-friendly products and services.
- Find a green business (Provider) by using the product service type search function below, or
- View all of our Providers by clicking GO without choosing a category, and
- Apply to establish a business profile on the Solutions database
Living Smart Glossies Award
The Living Smart Awards, or more affectionately referred to as ‘The Glossies’, are regarded as the Sunshine Coast’s premier accolade recognising and celebrating sustainability achievements of Sunshine Coast residents, businesses and community groups in building design and construction, edible landscaping, sustainable transport and resource management.