A celebration of all forms of human creativity by bringing together Art, Science, Agriculture, Craft and Ingenuity … to name a few.
Make. Do. Celebrate!
The festival commences at 11:00 am on 4 November 2017, with stalls until 4:00 pm and celebrations into the early evening on Saturday.
The program includes maker stalls, demonstrations, both free and paid workshops, music and merry making, speakers, food and drink.
Business Sponsorship Opportunities
Event organisers also have an opportunity for businesses to financially support parts of the festival.
If you are interested request the Sponsorship Proposal by visiting https://samfordcommons.org.au/contact/
The more businesses in the community that know about the festival the better … so don’t be shy in sharing this information across your networks!
Who should attend?
- Businesses who are directly or indirectly involved with manufacturing looking to enhance business operations and productivity
- Find out how Entrepreneurs Programme is helping SME businesses and how you may be able to get involved
- Understand current consumer trends in manufacturing and how to improve the supply chain of your business
- Hear about the latest issues, opportunities, and events from the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC)
- Networking and a signiﬁcant opportunity to enhance your B2B networks