Businesses from the Moreton Bay Region export to the world!
And now thanks to Regional Development Australia Moreton Bay and project partners, businesses can now work collaboratively to build international trade following the launch of the Moreton Bay Region Export Network.
The Export Network was launched on 31st August, 2016 with over 30 businesses attending an interactive forum with excellent presentations by Austrade, Trade & Investment Queensland and Tradestart.
Businesses also received updates on Export Market Development Grants and other funding, and heard the exporting journey of Ridley Aquafeed – a world class business based on the Narangba innovation Precinct.
The Export Network will support businesses develop and grow internationally by:
- Building export capacity and capability
- Sharing experiences, knowledge, skills and information through collaboration
- Increasing awareness of overseas business opportunities by country and sector
- Improving the engagement with government agencies and programs
- Providing proactive support to existing exporters and to those businesses with an interest in commencing export market development.
Export Network partners are Ai Group (Tradestart); Moreton Bay Regional Council; Queensland Government Department of State Development (North Lakes), and Moreton Bay Region Industry & Tourism.
Given this RDA’s focus on collaboration across government and business, representatives of AusIndustry and the Department of Science, Information Technology & Innovation where also on hand to introduce businesses to government programs aimed at supporting business growth and development.
For further information and for details of future events, please visit:
Or email Andrew Quain, RDA Moreton Bay: email@example.com.