RDA Moreton Bay has been able to secure a place for one Moreton Bay Region Food or Agribusiness to be given the opportunity to attend the Kitchen Continental Food & Beverage Trade mission for FREE*!
The program will be held October 2-9, 2017 and includes the following;
- Networking dinners with key distributors and industry experts
- Opportunities to pitch to national retailers
- 2 days at Bread & Jam, a leading food & beverage conference
- Bespoke exporting workshops
- Consumer insights and guided retail tours
Valued at $2515, we are looking for Expressions of Interest from a Moreton Bay Region Food or Agribusiness who are export ready.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 16th August 2017.
Note: RDA Moreton Bay will be assessing the EOI and selecting who to attend.
*Mission cost ($2515) will be fully paid for, selected attendee will need to cover flights, accom and personal expenses. Terms & Conditions Apply.
For businesses interested in participating this trade mission, Austrade’s Export Market Development Grants may be able to assist with offsetting some of the costs.