READY TO START, CHANGE OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
Sort out your ideas using fast, practical takeaway tools
Edgeware Creative Entrepreneurship has won the contract with Regional Development Australia Moreton Bay to facilitate Startup Moreton Bay Region, an intensive fast-track startup program for 15 new enterprises. The project will start in earnest in February 2016, after a EOI and selection process (more on this soon!), and will shortly have its own website.
To kick-off the project, Edgeware are offering a free workshop, Is Business For Me?, between 24 November and 6 December to introduce the program and (we think) its unique style of delivery.
The workshop offers:
- Answers to questions such as: ‘Is small business for me?’, ‘Is my business idea viable?’ or ‘Do I have what it takes to go into small business?’ or ‘Do I have what it takes to grow my business to the next stage?’
- Understanding the nature and development of small business
- Understanding the nature and practice of entrepreneurship, creative thinking and innovation
- Understanding the personal implications and social value of engaging in small business
- Using introductory ‘simpler business’ Edgeware tools to clarify and test the viability of a business concept
- Meeting and exchanging with like-minded ‘early stage’ entrepreneurs
Participants will emerge from the workshop with:
- A product/customer analysis
- A two-sentence Value Proposition
- A ‘TO DO’ list for the next steps
Redcliffe – Redcliffe Hive, 157-159 Sutton St, Redcliffe
Caboolture – The Hub, 4 Hasking St, Caboolture
North Lakes – Venue to be confirmed
Strathpine – Venue to be confirmed
Samford – Venue to be confirmed