Register now for the launch of the Department of State Development’s 2016 Major Projects Series on 12 July in Brisbane.
With guest speakers from The Star Entertainment Group, hear first-hand about how Queensland businesses can access new markets and opportunities for the $3 billion Queen’s Wharf Brisbane Integrated Resort Development.
This major project will create a world-class tourism, leisure and entertainment precinct in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Construction works commence in 2017, with the project anticipated to generate more than 2000 construction jobs and 8000 operational jobs when it opens in 2022.
You will also hear about other key projects, among them the proposed $850 million Jupiter’s redevelopment. These projects will deliver future employment and supplier opportunities for businesses throughout Queensland’s regions.
Date: Tuesday 12 July 2016
Time: 8.30am for 9.00am start – 11.30am
Location: Room Three Sixty, QUT Gardens Point, Brisbane
Cost: $75 per head
- Dr Anthony Lynham – Minister for State Development and Natural Resources and Mines
- David Edwards – Projects Chief Executive, Department of State Development (DSD)
- Geoff Hogg – Managing Director Queensland, The Star Entertainment Group
- Matthew Peter – Chief Economist, Queensland Investment Corporation
- Procurement experts from DSD and The Star Entertainment Group
Sponsorship and More Information
Sponsoring the Major Project Series will give your business exposure to key industry contacts.
Don’t miss attending the first Major Projects Series event for 2016.