The Business Mentoring for Innovation Program is a key ECRi Hub initiative that supports companies with new product ideas through a two-stage process to commercialisation.
The first stage of the program includes:
- business analysis and fact-finding workshops
- research and market analysis strategies
- identifying anticipated outcomes and opportunities across industries, geography, markets and clients
- documenting the next steps to commercialising the innovations.
The second stage of the program is tailored to the requirements of each participant and includes:
- further technical review and assessment of the innovation
- assistance with development of an approach to fostering further innovation
- detailed exploration of commercialisation opportunities through networks and partnerships.
You must meet the following criteria to apply:
- your product/service is innovative or new to the engineering, construction and resources sectors
- you own, or are legally entitled to use, the intellectual property rights for the innovation
- prototyping and testing has been successfully completed in a representative environment or proof-of-concept
- you can co-contribute towards the cost of the mentoring services
- you or your company has an ABN.
Applications for round two are now and close at 5 pm EST on Friday 16 February 2018.
Step 1: Read the application guidelines ( 620 KB) for detailed information about the program.
Step 2: Apply online