Register now for the next Social Media Bootcamp for Startups!
Your Bootcamp Includes
- 6 weekly, live, interactive webinars ongoing access to all recordings
- over 250 ‘How to’ slides to accompany the webinars
- 7 must have templates to utilise in your strategy, planning and implementation
- membership to a closed Facebook group for coaching, questions and collaboration
Every Tuesday starting 16th January 2018.
– Understand the psychology of social media and how it works for your business
– Review the key social media platforms and determine the right platform mix for your customers
– How to conduct a social media audit on your business
– A simple strategy process to deliver tangible results
– The systems, processes, policies and guidelines to keep thing running smoothly
– Managing your reputation online and dealing with negative criticism or crisis
– Discover the top performing pieces of content on social media
– Create a social media marketing campaign for your products, launches, events or services
– The social media dashboard – all the tools you need to make it work
– Measuring your results – how do you know it is working?
– Participant’s choice – you choose the content!
– What are the gaps? What challenges are you facing?
What Past Participants Say
“This Bootcamp is the best professional development program that I have undertaken in a very long time. I have paid for other courses on social media, but this one was so in-depth and practical.”
Hosted by Moreton Technology Alliance, Social Mediology and Take10 Social.
Made possible with the support of Advance Queensland, Queensland Government, Moreton Technology Alliance and RDA Moreton Bay.
Full rate $397
Limited SUBSIDISED rate for Queensland Startups: just $40