Are you ready to supercharge your ability to take new ideas and products to market?
FIAL and the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science present the Fast and Furious short course, aimed at helping Food and Agribusinesses on an innovation challenge to rapidly realise commercial outcomes.
As it is hard to innovate alone, it is recommended that groups of 2-4 people from an organisation participate.
This short course will cover the following:
- Working on a real innovation challenge for your business
- Best practice innovation insights from Food and Start Up industries
- Practical frameworks and tools based on Design Led Innovation & Lean Canvas principals
- Best practice innovation capabilities and your improvement priorities
- Rapid Consumer exploration, insight product development technique
You will receive pre and post-course mentoring to help define your challenge and implement your new innovation plan!