Professional Services businesses are invited to attend our Professional Services Briefing: Supporting Your Clients to Build Better Businesses on Commonwealth and Advance Queensland business assistance programs designed to:
- develop and commercialise ideas and products;
- enhance innovation;
- support business growth;
- new market development,
- and to support Australian entrepreneurs.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Advisors
- Business Bankers
- Tax Agents
- Business Coaches
- Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Legal Professionals
- Professionals supporting business clients.
- Find out how you can access funding and support available through the current Commonwealth and Queensland Government business programs delivered through AusIndustry and Advance Queensland
- Get updated on the focus and activities of Regional Development Australia Moreton Bay, including business clusters across manufacturing, agribusiness, food & beverage and ICT
- Hear from Moreton Bay Region Industry & Tourism (MBRIT) on the new business portal and Business Guide for 2018
- Networking and a significant opportunity to enhance your B2B networks!
Tracy Constable, AusIndustry
Tracy Constable is the Queensland Business Development Manager for AusIndustry within the Federal Government’s Department of Industry, Innovation and Science. Tracy’s role involves coordination of the business development and marketing activities throughout the state in conjunction with AusIndustry Regional Managers. Tracy strives to provide information to business and industry that will give them the opportunity to grow, innovate and prosper.
Helen Burrell, Department of Science, Information Technology & Innovation
Helen Burrell is a Principal Project Officer in the Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation. Helen works in the Engagement and Insights team on the delivery of the Department’s innovation services to businesses. Helen has a particular interest in helping businesses innovate and grow.