If you provide ride-sourcing services for a fare or work through a facilitator such as Uber, SheSafe, Shebah or
GoCatch, this session will help you understand how income tax, or goods and services tax (GST) applies to your earnings.
Ride-sourcing is taxi-travel for GST purposes. If you have a ride-sourcing enterprise, you need to:
1. have an Australian business number (ABN)
2. register for GST from the day you start
3. collect and pay GST on the full amount of every fare
4. keep records of income and expenses for both GST and income tax purposes.
Come along to this session where we’ll help you understand how to get it right.
Note: This session is designed for sole traders
1. Photo identification will be required to enter the building
2. This event will not be catered; however, you are welcome to bring in your coffee or a snack.