Content creation with Canva: How to create kick-ass content for repurposing
Presented by KERRIE SAVERIN
About the workshop
You’ve always wanted to create quality graphics for your business so you can quickly and professionally update your marketing materials without having to engage a graphic designer, well let me introduce you to Canva.
The easiest and most cost-effective way to take control of your graphic design needs, and you don’t need a creative bone in your body, Canva does it all.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why you need to be in control of how your business is perceived
- Who can use canva, you don’t need a degree?
- What type of content gets the best reaction?
- How to create your own content, a live look inside Canva
Get ready to gain control of your marketing!
Does the world of Instagram confuse you, but you’d like to learn how can and should you be using it in your business?
Do you need help understanding how to use Instagram in your business?
Would you like to learn difference between a post, promotion, engagement, influencer and more??
There have been a lot of changes to the Instagram platform in the last 12 months. Join us for this introductory course on understanding Instagram and how to use it for your business.
Instagram is all about the visual and ENGAGEMENT, and like all social media channels, it has it’s pros and cons depending on what your trying to achieve and who your customer is, will determine how you use Instagram.
In this webinar you’ll come away with actionable tips and tricks you’ll be able to implement in your business straight away.
Learn step-by-step how to use Instagram. This is the perfect intro course for small business owners, taught in a simple, easy to understand way.
You’ll walk away with:
- Understanding of the Instagram platform and how to use it in YOUR business
- Quick guide to creating content and how to schedule posts on a consistent basis
Are you a small business employer with less than 20 employees?
Have you a basic understanding of Single Touch Payroll? Are you involved with payroll procedures and want to know more about the practicalities and logistics of implementing and reporting through Single Touch Payroll?
Join us for this 90 minute session to find out about the practical options, systems and concessions to help you to report your payroll tax and super reporting obligations.
You are also encouraged to register for our Single Touch Payroll: Introduction workshop being held immediately before this one.
Please note: photo identification will be required to access our building.
This event will not be catered; however, you are welcome to bring in your coffee or a snack.
If you provide ride-sourcing services for a fare or work through a facilitator such as Uber, SheSafe, Shebah or
GoCatch, this session will help you understand how income tax, or goods and services tax (GST) applies to your earnings.
Ride-sourcing is taxi-travel for GST purposes. If you have a ride-sourcing enterprise, you need to:
1. have an Australian business number (ABN)
2. register for GST from the day you start
3. collect and pay GST on the full amount of every fare
4. keep records of income and expenses for both GST and income tax purposes.
Come along to this session where we’ll help you understand how to get it right.
Note: This session is designed for sole traders
1. Photo identification will be required to enter the building
2. This event will not be catered; however, you are welcome to bring in your coffee or a snack.
Messenger Marketing and the power of chatbots with Facebook
Presented by ANDREA ANDERSON
Ok, so you have been told you need a Facebook page. Check.
Now you need a Facebook group. Check.
Hang on, now you need to advertise…ok check.
Congratulations! You have kept Facebook in business… but, you aren’t doing so great.
And, there is no massive improvements in your lead generation.
One word – FRUSTRATION!!!
What if you could turn all the hard work into better quality leads, higher engagement and money in your bank, all for a nominal fee???
Could this be true????
In this workshop we want you to:
- Understand the Messenger Marketing Blueprint
- Convert at a higher level from Facebook to your other platforms
- Boost your bottom line by attracting high quality, itching to buy leads
- Reward your customers when they choose you over a competitor
- And create a massive audience of raving fans for your business
If you are frustrated with keeping the big giants in business at your expense BUT you realise you need to work with these platforms, then this is for you.
Don’t let mediocre results put you off. Learn how to turn those bad results to high profits for your business.
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
Establish your professional brand through LinkedIn
Presented by KAY RIDGE
Learn why 30 million Companies have LinkedIn Profiles, 50% of B2B web traffic originating social media comes from LinkedIn and 80% of B2B leads generated on social media come from LinkedIn.
Please have LinkedIn loaded onto your Laptop. This is a BYO Laptop workshop
In the workshop you will learn:
- How to create a killer LinkedIn Profile
- How to setup your Business Page
- How to set up showcase pages