Patrick Boucousis is:
The Sales Natural
Agonising over your Pitch? No need. They don’t work!
Instead, be your natural self and…
Engage people in conversations they enjoy
Quickly build trust to learn what they value
Become the source of that value.
And you will…
Stand out from competitors (even if your products/services don’t).
Create offers that get bought with little or no negotiation
In celebration of Queensland Women’s Week and International Women’s Day, the Women in Business Committee are organising an event Leading with Compassion: What Women Bring to the Table.
More details to follow in the coming months, please save the date in your calendars.
To get involved or for further information, please contact Molly Brumm, Chair Women in Business Committee.
You have a fabulous new website for your small business: One that has taken blood, sweat, tears and a bucket of money to produce. What could possibly go wrong now? Join us for breakfast with Ingrid Moyle from Heart Harmony Communications to find out.
In this romp through the back-end of the interwebs, we will be covering a stack of website unmentionables. You will leave this session with a heap of instantly applicable strategies to keep your website safe, secure and in your control.
What You’ll Discover:
- Essential jargon: What is WordPress, a theme or a plugin and why does it matter?
- Why websites need the same maintenance as your hair.
- What you should delete from your website this minute for greater security.
- What a child’s lockable diary and your username have in common.
- The one plugin that is the canary in the mine that tells you that your website probably hasn’t been set up correctly.