Did you know that brands lose an average of 25% of their mailing list annually, and between 25-50% of customers become inactive?
If they are not communicating with you, they will be communicating with your competitors. Using Mailchimp as the main email communication platform, in this workshop you will learn:
- Setup of your newsletter for increased engagement
- The process for developing an automated response campaign
- 3 tricks to re-engage your old and outdated database
- How to integrate with other software platforms for automated communication
This is a hands-on workshop where you will be working inside Mailchimp and creating templates to send.
If you want to learn how to formulate a targeted content calendar that will take the stress out of developing content, then this workshop is for you.
This session will help you understand the following:
- What is a content calendar?
- Why do you need one?
- Different calendars for different reasons (blogging / social etc)
- Coming up with themes
- Leveraging off bigger events
- National calendar
You’ll also receive a framework to design your own weekly or monthly content calendar.
Apart from our usual networking and updates come along and hear about (TBC)
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement is a communication tool to demonstrate to your clients, at-a-glance, what your business is and what you can do for them.
It provides general and specific information about your business, experience, areas of expertise, competencies and achievements.
Capability statements are a key requirement in the pre-qualification for government projects and tendering opportunities, as well as private sector projects and sub-contractor work. It allows procurement teams to assess your potential to deliver goods and services.
Why attend a workshop?
This interactive workshop will provide valuable information to enable you to develop your own capability statement. The workshop will cover:
- how to use your capability statement to market your product or service;
- how to use your capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions;
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement;
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s supply chain opportunities.
This is an interactive 4 hour workshop. Pre-payment is required. A tax invoice will be issued as confirmation of booking.
Included: Tea and coffee on arrival, morning tea and handouts.
This workshop will break down the process of conversion tracking and understanding where your leads are coming from. You’ll also learn to optimise your campaigns for better return on your ad spend, and there’ll be a walk-through of website integration of your conversion tracking code, to make sure you are capturing the right data. Key outcomes:
- Needs of the moment – understanding how to reach customers
- Breakdown of how Google data works – Ads & Analytics
- Website integration for Google Ads explained
- Setting up conversions for real-time leads and sales
- Setting goals – turning the data into revenue
Join us for our Christmas Party
This workshop looks at how you can create your own effective videos on a small budget and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Video boosts conversions and sales
- Video shows great ROI
- Video builds trust
- Google loves videos
- Video appeals to mobile users
- Video marketing can explain everything
- Video engages even the laziest buyers
- Video encourages social sharing