Apart from our usual networking and updates come along and hear about (TBC)
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement is a communication tool to demonstrate to your clients, at-a-glance, what your business is and what you can do for them.
It provides general and specific information about your business, experience, areas of expertise, competencies and achievements.
Capability statements are a key requirement in the pre-qualification for government projects and tendering opportunities, as well as private sector projects and sub-contractor work. It allows procurement teams to assess your potential to deliver goods and services.
Why attend a workshop?
This interactive workshop will provide valuable information to enable you to develop your own capability statement. The workshop will cover:
- how to use your capability statement to market your product or service;
- how to use your capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions;
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement;
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s supply chain opportunities.
This is an interactive 4 hour workshop. Pre-payment is required. A tax invoice will be issued as confirmation of booking.
Included: Tea and coffee on arrival, morning tea and handouts.
2019 Moreton Bay Business Excellence & Innovation Awards Gala Event
Secure your seat for an evening of glitz and glamour as we celebrate all category finalists and award the winners of the 2019 Moreton Bay Business Excellence & Innovation Awards.
The Moreton Bay Business Excellence & Innovation Awards offers businesses a platform to shine a light on achievements from the past 12 months. Businesses can gain valuable brand awareness, attract new customers, reward staff and stand out from the competition. Winners will share in a prize pool of $30,000 in cash prizes.
The 2019 Moreton Bay Business Excellence & Innovation Awards feature the following categories:
- CleanX Cleaning Supplies Customer Service Excellence
- RDA Moreton Bay Exporting Excellence
- Australian Coastal and Marine Ecology Environment & Sustainability Excellence
- Quest Community News Business Marketing Excellence (Under and Over $20K Budget)
- Bishopp Outdoor Advertising Building a Stronger Community
- MBRIT Visitor Experience Excellence
- Think2Be Youth Innovation Excellence
- Advance Queensland Successful Start-Up
- USC Young Entrepreneur Excellence
- Innovate Moreton Bay Innovation Excellence
- SRJ Walker Wayland Community Group of the Year
- Moreton Bay Regional Council Business of the Year
Tickets to the Gala Event include a two-course meal, drinks packages, entertainment and Awards presentation ceremony. Get your team, family and friends together and get ready to eat, drink and celebrate the night away!
Please note tables each consist of ten (10) seats.
Join us for our Christmas Party