Are you a small business employer with less than 20 employees?
Have you a basic understanding of Single Touch Payroll? Are you involved with payroll procedures and want to know more about the practicalities and logistics of implementing and reporting through Single Touch Payroll?
Join us for this 90 minute session to find out about the practical options, systems and concessions to help you to report your payroll tax and super reporting obligations.
You are also encouraged to register for our Single Touch Payroll: Introduction workshop being held immediately before this one.
Please note: photo identification will be required to access our building.
This event will not be catered; however, you are welcome to bring in your coffee or a snack.
If you provide ride-sourcing services for a fare or work through a facilitator such as Uber, SheSafe, Shebah or
GoCatch, this session will help you understand how income tax, or goods and services tax (GST) applies to your earnings.
Ride-sourcing is taxi-travel for GST purposes. If you have a ride-sourcing enterprise, you need to:
1. have an Australian business number (ABN)
2. register for GST from the day you start
3. collect and pay GST on the full amount of every fare
4. keep records of income and expenses for both GST and income tax purposes.
Come along to this session where we’ll help you understand how to get it right.
Note: This session is designed for sole traders
1. Photo identification will be required to enter the building
2. This event will not be catered; however, you are welcome to bring in your coffee or a snack.