NDIS BUSINESS BUILDER
NDIS BUSINESS BUILDER
CAPACITY BUILDING FOR YOUR NDIS BUSINESS
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5pm, MONDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2021
Moreton Bay is delivering a series of capacity building workshops for people and business owners who are seeking to become a provider in the NDIS marketplace or have recently commenced delivery of services to the NDIS.
This workshop series will also be coupled with one hour of 1:1 individual tailored support for participants. It is focused on exploring the opportunities and highlighting the practical considerations of delivering services in this new environment.
The workshops are targeted new and current businesses operating within the Moreton Bay region to explore the opportunities, highlighting the practical considerations of delivering services to the NDIS.
Being delivered from late February – mid-April, each workshop program will comprise of four modules delivered in the evening on a fortnightly basis plus a bonus Digital Marketing Strategy workshop.
Sessions will be held at 427 – 433 Elizabeth Avenue Kippa-Ring – 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Workshop 1: NDIS for new marketplace entrants
Workshop 2: Finding your niche
Workshop 3: Becoming a registered provider
Workshop 4: Marketing your business in the NDIS context
Bonus Workshop: Design your Digital Marketing Strategy
Once the workshops have concluded the attendees will be better placed to make a business decision on whether to enter the NDIS market.
Attendees would have access of up to 1 hour of 1:1 coaching, or industry specific advisory support subsidised by RDA Moreton Bay
Benefits of our approach
▪ Smaller group size will allow for more detailed content and longer question/ answer time at end of each session
▪ Subsidised 1:1 coaching will increase participant’s confidence to progress NDIS marketplace entry or registering as an accredited NDIS provider
Participants will develop
- Better understanding of the NDIS and its purpose
- Understanding of market size and potential demand
- Understanding of how NDIS fits in to broader economic landscape
- Understanding of supports and services required in NDIS marketplace
- Ability to identify potential new business growth opportunities
- Understanding of how to use the NDIS Price Guide
- Understanding of how to develop basic cost model
- Developing an Action Plan
- Registered or unregistered – understanding benefits and challenges for both options
- Increased confidence to start the registration process of where to go to register as a provider and what information is required to apply
- Understanding of the costs associated with registration
- Understanding self-assessment framework
- Understanding of the costs associated to register
- Knowledge and understanding of how to identify ideal clients
- Knowledge and understanding of how to identify and articulate service offering to attract ideal client
- Understanding of different roles involved in connecting providers with participants
- Framework for identifying and building referral networks
Tailored Coaching & Advisory Support:
One hour of 1:1 coaching from dedicated business coach for businesses progressing to registration / marketplace entry subsidised by RDA Moreton Bay:
- This is tailored advice and support to navigate/undertake registration process from business professionals working in the NDIS space.
- It will include referrals to resources and support to manage compliance requirements; and
- Support to work through thought processes and review action plan and/or take things to the next level
WORKSHOPS GROUP ONE GROUP TWO Workshop One 23 February 2021 25 February 2021 Workshop Two 09 March 2021 11 March 2021 Workshop Three 23 March 2021 25 March 2021 Workshop Four 06 April 2021 08 April 2021 Bonus Digital Workshop To Be Confirmed To Be Confirmed
23 February 2021
25 February 2021
09 March 2021
11 March 2021
23 March 2021
25 March 2021
06 April 2021
08 April 2021
Bonus Digital Workshop
To Be Confirmed
To Be Confirmed
This program is available to Moreton Bay region residents (proof of residency required) for a fee of $99.00.
There are four free places available for interested you people aged 18 to 25 years who have been out of employment for 6 months or over, please complete the form and inform us if you are interested in being considered for this opportunity.
Participants outside the region can access the program, if spaces are available, for a fee of $499.00.
Coursework has been prepared by and is delivered by CoDesign Consulting in conjunction with RDA Moreton Bay.
Week 5 Design your Digital Marketing Strategy is presented by Your Marketing Machines in conjunction with RDA Moreton Bay.