NDIS BUSINESS BUILDER
NDIS BUSINESS BUILDER
CAPACITY BUILDING FOR YOUR NDIS BUSINESS
The NDIS Business Builder Program is targeted at individuals and small to medium businesses considering becoming an NDIS provider. Delivered through 5 workshops over 8 weeks, the program walks participants through the opportunities presented by the NDIS and the practical considerations of delivering services in an NDIS marketplace. The session details are below.
- Session 1 NDIS for new marketplace entrants
- Session 2 Finding your niche
- Session 3 Becoming a registered provider
- Session 4 Marketing your business in the NDIS context
- Session 5 Master your marketing
The first three sessions will take an hour and a half. The last two sessions will be two hours long. Participants will choose to attend all sessions on Tuesday mornings or Thursday evenings.
Attendees also have access of up to 1 hour of 1:1 coaching, or industry specific advisory support.
Sessions 1- 4 and the coaching session will be delivered by Naomi Matcham from CoDesign Consulting. For more information about Naomi Matcham click here
Session 5 will be delivered by Andrea Anderson from Your Marketing Machines. For more information about Andrea Anderson click here
Benefits of our approach
▪ Smaller group size will allow for more detailed content and longer question/ answer time at end of each session
▪ Subsidised 1:1 coaching will increase participant’s confidence to progress NDIS marketplace entry or registering as an accredited NDIS provider
Participants will develop
- Better understanding of the NDIS and its purpose
- Understanding of market size and potential demand
- Understanding of how NDIS fits in to broader economic landscape
- Understanding of supports and services required in NDIS marketplace
- Ability to identify potential new business growth opportunities
- Understanding of how to use the NDIS Price Guide
- Understanding of how to develop basic cost model
- Developing an Action Plan
- Registered or unregistered – understanding benefits and challenges for both options
- Increased confidence to start the registration process of where to go to register as a provider and what information is required to apply
- Understanding of the costs associated with registration
- Understanding self-assessment framework
- Understanding of the costs associated to register
- Knowledge and understanding of how to identify ideal clients
- Knowledge and understanding of how to identify and articulate service offering to attract ideal client
- Understanding of different roles involved in connecting providers with participants
- Framework for identifying and building referral networks
Tailored Coaching & Advisory Support:
One hour of 1:1 coaching from dedicated business coach for businesses progressing to registration / marketplace entry subsidised by RDA Moreton Bay:
- This is tailored advice and support to navigate/undertake registration process from business professionals working in the NDIS space.
- It will include referrals to resources and support to manage compliance requirements; and
- Support to work through thought processes and review action plan and/or take things to the next level
TUESDAY MORNING WORKSHOP DATES/TIMES
Tue 07 Sep 21
Tue 21 Sep 21
Tue 05 Oct 21
Tue 19 Oct 21
Tue 02 Nov 21
THURSDAY EVENING WORKSHOP DATES/TIMES
Thur 09 Sep 21
Thur 23 Sep 21
Thur 07 Oct 21
Thur 21 Oct 21
Thur 04 Nov 21
An RDA Moreton Bay subsidy applies to this course for Moreton Bay Residents.
The subsidised fee is $99 inc GST. Proof of residency/business location is required.
There are five free places available for interested young people aged 18 to 25 years who have been on Job Keeper or Job Seeker for 6 months or over. Please email email@example.com with your contact details and relevant records if you are interested in being considered for the free places.
REGISTRATION AND APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4.00pm Tuesday 31st August 2021