From: Steve Butler, Regional Innovation Coordinator – Innovate Moreton Bay “ARIP” <email@example.com>
Good morning Thinkers and Tinkers,
New business technologies have created disruption and change but also present numerous opportunities for small and medium sized business owners. This research aims to understand how small and medium sized businesses in Moreton Bay are using business technologies now and what additional skills they want and need.
Can you help by providing us with valuable insights about:
- What business technologies you are using in your business?
- What would you like to use?
- What is stopping your business from implementing them?
You are invited to participate in an interview that will be held from mid to the end of November 2019. The interview can either be conducted at your place of business or by phone at a time and date that best suits you.
What is the aim of the interview?
- To understand the skills and views of small and medium business owners about new business technologies in the Moreton Bay region.
- To provide information that will help inform USC’s new Bachelor of Business (Digital Futures) degree to produce graduates with new technology business skills and knowledge, who will likely work in the Moreton Bay Region.
The interview will take approximately 20 minutes. No sensitive or confidential information will be requested.
Who can participate?
Any existing small or medium sized business (less than 100 employees) in the Moreton Bay region. All industries welcome.
What are the benefits of being involved?
The research results will allow you to express your views and help USC’s new Digital Futures program build the required skills to create work-ready graduates and enhance the Moreton Bay Region’s technological knowledge.
For future information or to take part, please contact
Jacqui Blake: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jacqueline Burgess: email@example.com