The NDIS Business Builder Program is targeted at individuals and small to medium businesses considering becoming an NDIS provider. Delivered through 5 workshops over 8 weeks, the program walks participants through the opportunities presented by the NDIS and the practical considerations of delivering services in an NDIS marketplace. The session details are below.
- Session 1 NDIS for new marketplace entrants
- Session 2 Finding your niche
- Session 3 Becoming a registered provider
- Session 4 Marketing your business in the NDIS context
- Session 5 Master your marketing
The first three sessions will take an hour and a half. The last two sessions will be two hours long. Participants will choose to attend all sessions on Tuesday mornings or Thursday evenings.