Environment Minister Meaghan Scanlon said the Palaszczuk Government had provided $26,000 to the Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland (MPAQ) to support a six-month trial for a Construction Plastics Recycling Scheme.
Ms Scanlon said the Construction Plastics Recycling Scheme was a clear example of a “circular economy” in motion.
Participating locations under the scheme are:
• Beenleigh Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre
• Caboolture Hospital
• The Star Casino Site Gold Coast
• Labrador Reece Plumbing Store
• Prominence Outlook Pallara
• Queen’s Wharf Brisbane Development (Towers 1 and 2)
• Woolloongabba Tradelink Store