- Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan, Moreton Bay, Townsville and Palm Island will enter stage 2 restrictions from 4pm today.
- Stage 2 restrictions mean the number of people allowed in a home and in public is reduced to 30, including visitors, residents, and children.
- Restaurants and cafes will return to 1 person per 4sqm and dancing will be banned at venues.
- Weddings and funeral will be capped at 100 attendees. A maximum of 20 people will be allowed to dance at weddings.
- Capacity at sporting events will decrease to 75 per cent, including Sunday’s NRL Grand Final at Suncorp Stadium.
- It also means visitors will be restricted at hospitals and aged care, disability services and corrections facilities.
- Enhanced mask wearing is required in the LGAs of concern.
Women of all ages in Queensland, particularly those experiencing domestic and family violence, are being encouraged to...