- Joint funding by Australian and QLD governments will ensure QLD’s primary producers and rural businesses will continue to have access to free financial counselling until 2024
- Rural Financial Counselling Service (RFCS) in Queensland will support Queenslanders in rural areas who are doing it tough.
- The RFCS is available at no cost to help primary producers understand their financial position and the viability of their enterprise.
- The counsellors can help develop and implement plans to improve financial situations, identify financial options and negotiate with lenders.
- View the Small Business Financial Counselling flyer for more information on how they can help you.
- For further information view the Rural and Small Business Financial Counselling program website for Southern Queensland.
Australian households and small businesses will have better access to free recycling for their computers and...