Presented by Thomas Bevitt, Lawyer, Redchip
in partnership with Regional Development Australia Moreton Bay
7:45am Registration for 8:00am Start
As your business takes off, it’s important to have strong foundations to support high growth. We cut through the clutter and provide you with our top 5 tips to secure your business’s success for the long run.
Attend this presentation to learn about:
- The intellectual property that lies within your business, who owns it and how to protect it.
- Formalising your business relationships with the right documentation.
- Structuring your business to achieve your goals, whether they involve seeking investment or selling your business.
- Protecting your brand from infringement.
- The risks of getting the foundations wrong.
About Thomas Bevitt
Thomas enjoys working with his SME clients to develop and implement strategies for trade marks, intellectual property (IP) and asset protection. His day-to-day work also involves resolving disputes, drafting business agreements and policies and advising on a broad spectrum of IP and commercial matters. After several years working at a specialist IP firm, Thomas joined Redchip to connect with the firm’s strong IP legacy and broad commercial expertise.
The Redchip team’s mandate is to take complex problems, break them down, simplify them and communicate solutions in a way that makes sense to clients