- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is becoming more commonplace on our vehicles. In fact, hardly any new vehicles sold today have no ADAS systems at all.
- ADAS systems rely on a number of cameras and sensors mounted around the vehicle. These cameras and sensors are aimed precisely and require calibration if their position is disturbed.
- Most vehicle manufacturers recommend that calibration is also carried out following collision, windscreen replacement, suspension repairs or even wheel alignment.
- ADAS Solutions Australia offer a full mobile on site calibration solution.
- Calibration to OE specifications.
- Calibration carried out by specialist, trained and competent Technicians.
- Complete system calibration in accordance with relevant manufacturers repair methods/instructions.
- Calibration supported with a Certificate of Calibration.
You must be logged in to submit contact form