The Small Business Digital Grants Program provides small businesses with access to digital technologies and services to enable them to work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding is $1,000. The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
Applicants must not begin the project or pay for the product/s or service/s, in part or full, without confirmation that the project has been approved.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
Round 4 has now opened and closes at 5pm on 11 April 2018.
Who should apply
All Queensland-based small businesses can apply. The business must show that the digital technology or service purchased will enhance the digital capabilities of the business and help them to be more competitive.
The business must be in a financial position to pay for the approved product/s and or service/s in full, before being reimbursed for the grant amount.
Payment will be made directly to the business when:
- the project has been completed
- the department has accepted your final acquittal report (which includes proof of payment)
- a valid tax invoice has been received.
How to apply
Applications are now open.